hierarchy...was report from the field

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Sun Jul 15 05:06:50 PDT 2007

Dear Raffi,
I am for introducing weightiness as a category for establishing
Hierarchy in the os community. Love those quakers! If you all agree this
would put me way up there at 98 kg.
Have a grand weekend
Greetings from Berlin picking red currants on a hot summer day...I can
tell you that the fat berries count up to a kilo much faster than the
skinny ones
mmp

Lets continue this discussion in San Francisco with all them heavyweight
  present at the next WOSonOS

--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 451 resident Open
Space Workers in 71 countries (working in a total of 128 countries
worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org