Thinking about WOSonOS 08 in San Francisco

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 14:06:23 PDT 2007

Our planning team is meeting today for the first time, by conference call.
We've introduced ourselves to one another via email.  We've begun the work
of planning WOSonOS 08 SF. . . .

I am very happy that I get to help make WOSonOS happen.  I can't wait to
know the dates, just like many of you.

I thought folks on the list might enjoy knowing that we are getting close to
setting the dates.  Soon, very soon.

--
Love rays,
Tree Fitzpatrick

http://thecultureoflove.blogspot.com/

. . . the great and incalculable grace of love, which says, with Augustine,
"I want you to be," without being able to give any particular reason for
such supreme and unsurpassable affirmation.  -- Hannah Arendt

1335 Montecito Ave Apt. 35
Mountain View, California 94043
(650) 967-9260