OST facilitators in Houston?and other places in the world

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.org
Mon Jul 23 05:38:42 PDT 2007

Dear Raffi,
the closest in Texas on the worldmap is David Swedlow (I found him by
entering TX in the search function of the map)and I think he is the only
one in Texas.
Sometimes you can also meet OS-travellers by mails such as the one you
sent to the list. Hard to believe, not every one on the road reads the
listserve ... so its good to announce ones trips!
In case someone came to San Diego and would not know that you are there
...there is no way of finding you via your entry in Russia. In other
words, send me your contact data for San Diego and you will get an entry
for that great place (multiple entries cost the same as those for just
one location). So far, there is nobody listed for San Diego, either.
Which brings me (after this longish roundabout) to another reason why I
am going into this: Why are there so few of us from the USA in the world
map? Seems to me that there must be hundreds of us there! Lets become
more visible! Although we are quite a bunch with 452 of us in the map
this is not a visualisation of our real presence.
John Engles observation of how few of the young participants from the US
and Canada at the World Bank Open space he wrote about had heard of Open
Space is another hint to those of us who are interested in spreading it.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Raffi Aftandelian wrote:
> Dear friends and colleagues,
>
> I am going to be in Houston (Texas) July 26-29. Are there any OST
> facilitators in the area?
>
> I checked the Open Space World Map (openspaceworldmap.org) and no one from
> Houston seems to be up there.
>
> I'd love to connect!
>
> If you know of anyone in the area, please contact me at raffi at bk.ru,
> raffi_1970 at yahoo.com
>
> Thanks much!
> Raffi
>
> p.s. aside to Harrison: Thank you so much for your recent comment which
> suggested that 22 years on you are still trying to understand os/OST. Might
> this passion to understand Open Space be yet another mystery of Open Space?
> Wherever we go searching for understanding Open Space we might end up just
> where we started?
>
> ____________
>
> Raffi Aftandelian
> essenceworks consulting group
> San Diego, CA

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.org   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 452 resident Open
Space Workers in 71 countries (working in a total of 128 countries
worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org