OST facilitators in Houston?

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Sun Jul 22 21:04:48 PDT 2007

Dear friends and colleagues,

I am going to be in Houston (Texas) July 26-29. Are there any OST
facilitators in the area?

I checked the Open Space World Map (openspaceworldmap.org) and no one from
Houston seems to be up there.

I'd love to connect!

If you know of anyone in the area, please contact me at raffi at bk.ru,
raffi_1970 at yahoo.com

Thanks much!
Raffi

p.s. aside to Harrison: Thank you so much for your recent comment which
suggested that 22 years on you are still trying to understand os/OST. Might
this passion to understand Open Space be yet another mystery of Open Space?
Wherever we go searching for understanding Open Space we might end up just
where we started?

Raffi Aftandelian
essenceworks consulting group
San Diego, CA