AW: long: Vignettes of an arts os

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sat Jul 21 07:34:53 PDT 2007

Catherine--

Thank you for your well-thought-out and kind response.

Another "antidote" I want to try is to go sit in on the conversations
for longer periods of time. I did sit in on about every conversation,
but only for about a minute each.

It seems as facilitator I seldom know what happens at the meeting--I
need someone else to report what went on.

Oh, I did take a walk a couple times and sat for awhile at at sunny
picnic table for a half hour each time.

For me, going online or reading or working on other work seems to move
me away from the group, so I tend rather to do things that keep my
presence with the group. But I can see how taking a nap is as much
keeping presence as is sitting outside at the picnic table!

Thank you, Catherine, for taking your time to read and help.

			:- Doug.