Request for Ideas

filiz filiz at bugday.org
Sat Jan 27 07:56:17 PST 2007

What comes to my mind is the meditative space, silence, deep
listening.space for being and non-doing.I bet you have full on agenda.
At one of Art of Hostings in Israel/Palestine last year, our friend Bob
Ziegler had led the group through 5 minute silent breaks throughout the
gathering. All you need is a bell :-) some breathing space and a simple
way to ground oneself back to core questions. Also a voluntary
meditation session (even sitting on chairs) early in the morning right
before the official meeting starts is refresher.

Also maybe powerful questions about the topic can be integrated
playfully into the conference: at the end of each speech, session, day,
the beginning of the day, on the learning wall, etc.

Piece back in the middle :-)
filiz