i am hrant, i am armenian

funda oral fundaoral2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 11:21:58 PST 2007

the newspaper says hundred thousand people were there, there is a picture of the march at following  web site of a newspaper

http://www.radikal.com.tr/

This may sound like an advertisement. But everthing seemed so despirate that  i needed to believe in people's power, reaction and common sense ,
i am glad to have seen a piece of it now and wanted to share.

funda