Michael Pannwitz's comment about OSonOS 2008 in Berlin

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at boscop.de
Fri Jan 19 23:05:45 PST 2007

Dear Larry,
it simply is a given that there are now citybased,local, regional,
international and the worldwide OSonOS / Learning Exchanges / Gatherings
of the communities of practice...a complex, diverse, chaotic,
orderly...movement.
I love them all, wrinkles and potholes and happy times included.
The next hands-on, huggable worldwide event will be in Kiev. As I see
it, there might be, as usual, a bunch of invitations for the next
worldwide OSonOS to consider in Kiev in May.
In the meantime, lets organize so that there will be something like that
mix of 50% locals and 50% from all over that you talk about.

In the meantime, let Lisa hear of how we support the Access Queen with
its long traditon since OSonOS VIII in Berlin when several people
spontaneously plunked down big bills in the closing circle eventually
supporting colleagues to travel to the following OSonOS in Vancouver.

In the meantime, let us see each other in the worldmap (everybody
invited!!) where there are presently 420 of us, not quite huggable but
with contact data and great pictures. (Surplus supports the spread of
open space through such venues as Access Queen)
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/

In the meantime, let us put the events we facilitated or will facilitate
into the now worldwide open space worldscape....which presently shows
320 events in detail with the potential of many thousands.
> http://www.openspaceworldscape.org/

Off for the second "next meeting" following an event with a parish last
year that spawned some amazing developments...quite characteristic of os
events!!

hugs from Berlin
mmp boscop eg

--

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany

Check out the Open Space World Map presently showing 430 resident Open
Space Workers in 69 countries (working in a total of 126 countries
worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org