OSONOS -- The Chaordic Dance Continues!

Diane Brandon diane at keysregion.org
Fri Jan 19 09:34:43 PST 2007

Harrison, I like your thinking, probably because I'm in my 60s and
traveling is getting more difficult and costly, right when my income
is decreasing and my aging joints don't like those long sits in
little seats! Think globally, act locally is taking on new meaning at
this life stage.

I'd also like to add the global warming issue to the list of
factors..... I'll bet someone knows how many pounds of CO2 is
produced by a jet plane, per person, per mile.

I'm delighted to imagine another OSonOS in Camden, and this year I'll
hopefully be able to stay for the whole thing. Thanks so much for
doing it.

Diane

Diane Brandon, Coordinator
KEYS Coalition (CWC)