Opening Space for Peace

Patricia Haines levelgreen at kaxy.com
Wed Jan 17 13:01:28 PST 2007

-If folks are considering creating Open Spaces for peace, take a look at the website for 11 days for
Global Unity as a framework. It's a world-wide initiative from We the World and Pathways for Peace
that uses the timeframe 9/11 through 9/21 (UN International Day of Peace)to catalyze engagement with
peace-making from individual to national levels. Great links, great examples - and I'd love to see
Open Spaces added to these examples for '07.