OST Learning Workshops - Canada - One French One English

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Mon Jan 8 15:46:54 PST 2007

Greetings - Bonjour,

Larry Peterson and I are leading an English workshop. I will also be leading
another one in French. Thank you for circulating this among your colleagues
and friends.

   - Larry Peterson et moi-même allons animer une atelier en anglais et j'en
animerai un autre en français. Merci de diffuser cette information parmi vos
collègues et amis.

Best regards - Cordialement,

Diane Gibeault

Open Space Experiential Training Workshops – in French and in English

-         French Workshop: Montreal, Canada, February 7-8-9, 2007 - Atelier
en français: Montréal, Canada, 7-9-9 février 2007

        Collaboration Hydro-Québec & Diane Gibeault, facilitator.
www.dianegibeault.org  Registration: beaulieu.etienne at hydro.qc.ca

-         English Workshop: Toronto, Canada, April 25-26-27, 2007
 Larry Peterson www.spiritedorg.com and Diane Gibeault
www.dianegibeault.org, organizers and facilitators. Register with Larry:
Click here (MS Word)