principles, law in Hmong and...

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Sat Jan 6 13:53:08 PST 2007

Hi Lisa!

I was just thinking of you today and there was your post to the list!

One potential resource is the professional translator/interpreter site
proz.com There you can post (after registration) your translation question
for just about any language pair.

Frankly, though, I have not had much luck in the past when using the
resource for OST and Genuine Contact Program terms which we have been
stuck with in translating to Russian. I think an appropriate translation
can probably only be done by someone with an experience of OST.

I'd be curious to find out how you do end up finding out how you
translated the principles, law, and Warning into Hmong and Maay Maay.

Good luck and looking forward to hearing how the conference goes.

warmly,
raffi