Survey on Facilitator Archetypes and Shadows Model

Andrew Rixon andrew at anecdote.com.au
Wed Jan 3 16:22:56 PST 2007

Dear All,

Happy new year!

Have you had a chance to take the facilitator archetypes and shadows model
survey?

285 facilitators all over the world have contributed so far. A fantastic
response!

Here is some feedback from participants on what they have found interesting
/ useful about this survey:

"They helped me to reflect on my facilitation style and ways I could improve
my facilitation practice."

"They provide a framework for self-examination and therefore growth and
expansion."

"We are not pure anything in our style. It was a window into some of the
hidden motives behind some of my actions. Will take further reflection."

"It is useful to see my own style and be a step back from it at the same
time. Often as a facilitator I am so caught up in the processes I am working
with and people and their reactions etc that I don't evaluate my own style
or recognise my strengths or area for development."

To extend the opportunity to take the survey I have decided to keep the
survey open for a little longer and will be look to close the survey on
Friday Jan 19th.

You can take the survey by clicking the link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=596563033726

Hope all's great!

Warm regards,
Andrew