dominant and shy

Anne A Hiha anne_a_hiha at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 24 19:39:10 PST 2007

Kia ora Arno

Thank you for sharing your perspective on the dominant and shy dimensions.
Your words had bells ringing all over me.  I am not so sure that your
interpretation of each character is necessarily the only one but to me it
doesn't matter.  The most important thing I got from your discussion was
that os is based on COMMUNITIES.

Regards

Anne A Hiha