book circle invitation

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 01:32:55 PST 2007

Hey Raffi,

Your invitation is nicely synchronous (or is it kairotic?) for me -- in
other words, I like your timing. I just had the pleasure the other day of
meeting Jeff Aitken for the first time in person, and when our conversation
touched on the topic of how Open Space is related to indigenous worldviews
and practices (which is one of the themes Jeff wrote about in his
dissertation!) he suggested "Spirit" as a helpful way to understand that
perspective.

It turns out that I have an unread copy on my shelf too (though it hasn't
been there for quite as long as Barry's was!) -- but it's open now...

Christy
-
Christy Lee-Engel, ND, LAc
Mobile: 206.399.0868