BarCamp Opening on YouTube

Michael Herman michael at michaelherman.com
Tue Feb 13 14:09:06 PST 2007

thanks, sharon.  this is great... and at the same time... i'm totally with
you... not a rut at all, i think... it's just that this guy is working so
hard.  his voice is just working so hard.  or maybe it's just me.  it could
be easier than he's making it.  i'd like to think there is an elegance in
some of the little bits of opening story that harrison has suggested, that
lets me be easier than this when i open spaces.  i say this having worked
quite hard myself, at times, voice and whole being, in "trying to get" or
"convince" spaces to open.  it can be easier than this... and still, it
seems to have worked just fine (in the first 15 minutes anyway, still
watching...).  good to see circle, bulletin board, marketplace, breathing,
invitation taking hold in how the "real world" works.

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates

phone: 312-280-7838