Brendan -- Open Space Therapy?

Brendan McKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Mon Feb 12 07:04:19 PST 2007

This sounds like such a worthwhile invitation Harrison - I'm on to it!

As he was publicly 'offering me a job' at the end of the gathering, I
might be able to entice him into a free lunch and a yarn about:
his prior expectations,
his observations and insights,
his considered reflections in the after-glow of that very affirming
closing circle,
and any additional perspectives as a Psychotherapist/Psychodrama
practitioner of considerable experience.

Anything else I should raise?
(I think I will pass on your story about the Sheltered Workshop in
Canada - which for me is another wonderful illustration of how the
embodied experience of an OS event has the potential to achieve
really deep and sustainable outcomes so much quicker)

I think it will be so interesting to contrast his responses with
those of some of the Professional Facilitators who viewed it rather
differently from their 'considerable experience'

Cheers
Brendan (the Investigator)