Brendan -- Open Space Therapy?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Feb 10 07:17:49 PST 2007

When Brendan noted the response of the Psychology Professor to Open Space, I
guess my response was a little flip - but it was very serious. I think it
would be really fascinating to know more specifically what the good
professor noticed and, even more interesting, why he thinks it happened.
"therapeutic properties of
this process' evidenced by, in his words, 'the positively healthy dynamics
so unexpected in such a meeting of highly disparate interests'...." - are
definitely words to conjure with. I don't think this is about "validating"
open space - but rather coming to see how others view os from the vantage
point of their own discipline. So Brendan - do you think you could entice
the Prof into something more?

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>