Tr : Re: OS as a cornerstone: the whole system

louise veneziali at yahoo.ca
Mon Feb 19 08:03:26 PST 2007

Dear Corinne

OST is based on the idea of having the whole (open) system in the room. So... Who is part of the environment of your new business ? Suppliers, clients, market, community, etc. When comes the time to write an invitation, the question Who should be there ? might include all of them and more. This question may need a few iterations, including more and different people each time.

regards
Louise Brissette, ps.c

Corinne Nelson <corinne_lynette at yahoo.com> a écrit : Date :         Mon, 19 Feb 2007 07:19:14 -0800