OS as a cornerstone

Corinne Nelson corinne_lynette at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 18 22:16:15 PST 2007

My name is Corinne Nelson, I live in Colorado Springs,
Colorado (US) and I'm NEW to the OS community.

I am wondering how one might set up their business,
any business, with OST principles as a cornerstone.

You see, my husband and I have several businesses.
Our desire is to design them intentionally, embodying
OS principles throughout.

What might that look like?

I am very interested in your thoughts - thank you for
sharing them!

With much appreciation,

Corinne Nelson
corinne_lynette at yahoo.com