New Change Management Blog

Holger Nauheimer holger at change-facilitation.org
Mon Feb 12 01:10:43 PST 2007

Hi everybody,

we are happy to announce that we have filled the
vacancy of an active Change management Blog. Please have a look:
http://www.change-management-blog.com. Today, I
have featured Harrison and Open Space Technology.
I would be very appreciative if you make this
Blog known to everybody. Link it from your webpages, or just tell other people.

A blog is not a discussion list. This is why we
have restricted authorship to the members of our
Change Facilitation Associates Network. However,
we warmly welcome guest authors. So whoever would
like to post an article, please write to me or
our webmaster Mike
(mike at change-facilitation.org), who will grant permission to post.

With best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Holger Nauheimer

Change Facilitation s.r.o.
http://www.change-facilitation.org
Global Network for Exploring, Creating, and Celebrating Change.

Now available:
The Audio Version of The Change Management Toolbook
http://www.change-management-toolbook.com/res/audio.html