OSonOS in Holland on March 2nd, 2007

Gerard Muller gm at openspace.dk
Tue Feb 6 08:32:28 PST 2007

Dear All,

Last year I passed the 250 mark in Open Space. Reason to celebrate, and
so I am organising an
OSonOS in the Netherlands on March 2nd.

Of course one would expect mainly Dutch collegues to turn up, but I
have been surprised before -
and who knows who of you might be nearby and in the mood to come ?

You’ll find all the practical details below. And for those who might be
able to join from abroad,
do not transfer any money - it’s a small amount so the banks would
actually take half of it - just
let me know you plan to come.

Greetings from (today) Denmark,

Gerard Muller

Where ?

Conferentiecentrum de Hoorneboeg
Hoorneboeg 5
1213 RE Hilversum
Phone: +31 35-5771231

How to get there ?

You find a map by clicking http://www.hoorneboeg.nl/bereikbaarheid.asp
The fist map shows you where the conference centre is, the second the
position of our room (number 3 on the map). Take the map along or you
risk getting lost in the forest.

Registration

Send a mail at heptagm at knoware.nl to let me know you’re coming, if
possible before February 23rd.
Bring €  47.60 along with you to pay on arrival.

Time schedule

Coffee is available as from 09.30. Before that, the only attraction is
me seting up the room.........
We start at 10.000, and we might end at 4.30 PM, and have a drink after
that.

What’s on our agenda ?

Take any newspaper and you’ll easily find 20-30 issues which an Open
Space would  really move forward, yet in most cases that doesn’t happen
- even though there’s plenty of experience in the Netherlands, and
there must be some 200 collegues who can facilitate a meeting. How do
we create a breakthrough ?  Today that;s a question I’d post.

But of course our agenda is totally empty until March 2nd.

Hoping some of you can join,

Greetings from

Gerard Muller
tel: 030-2520486					Skype: openspace1