Request for Ideas

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Mon Feb 5 17:59:12 PST 2007

Tenneson and all--

Your post is certainly evocative!

I am wondering what would happen if one tried any or all of these
surreptitiously at any regular conference. It might even be a way to get
an invitation for a more formal OS event the following year (or an
"invitation" to never come back again!).

I like your way of reverse-engineering OS into a meeting. Thanks,
Tenneson!

				:- Doug. Germann