FW: dominant and shy/Cultural Differences

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Feb 26 16:30:54 PST 2007

From: jackricchiuto at gmail.com [mailto:jackricchiuto at gmail.com] On Behalf Of
Jack Ricchiuto
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 6:44 PM
To: hhowen at verizon.net
Subject: Re: dominant and shy/Cultural Differences

There is no question that cultures make a difference, but over the years as
I have participated in Open Spaces in more cultures and places than I care
to remember -- I have been struck by how much the same it all is. (HO)

This is so true. The fact that across cultures, smiles are smiles, tears are
tears, and storytelling is storytelling. When we invite people to follow
your heart and discover who else is there to join you, there is a power that
connects people in ways that makes differences more beautiful than barriers.

Love to all, Jack

--
Jack Ricchiuto
Leadership coach, facilitator, author

Just Released! "Mountain Paths: A Guide on the Journey toward Discovering
our Potential" - available at www.DesigningLife.com