follow up to "Making it Happen' OS story

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Dec 21 07:04:10 PST 2007

Judy - thanks for sharing the evaluations. Always amazing to me that people
can have so much fun and then indicate that they want to go back and be
miserable again (the 90% who didn't want OS every time - if I read the stats
correctly). And, no - I ain't wired. Just good old hunt peck. Seems to work
pretty good.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html