Craig

Ainsley Nies anies at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Mon Dec 17 17:57:15 PST 2007

Hi Craig,

I'd not heard the term "invisible leadership" before; however, your words
immediately reminded me of this Lao-tsu quote on leadership:

"To lead people, walk beside them ... As for the best leaders, the people
do not notice their existence. The next best, the people honor and praise.
The next, the people fear; and the next, the people hate ... When the best
leader's work is done the people say, 'We did it ourselves!'"

Peace,
Ainsley