Craig

Jack Ricchiuto jack at designinglife.com
Sat Dec 15 12:52:38 PST 2007

"or what? ..."

Thanks Craig for inviting this conversation. Perhaps the question of
leadership is the question what what - in contrast to who - has the power to
energize and inspire courage and coherence in a community. I think we're
moving into a world where this power resides in the quality of connections
rather than in any individual. The OS principle and laws cultivate and evoke
quality connections, leading to less need for an individual to be a
surrogate to this power. More importantly, a community starts to thrive the
day it realizes how the need for leadership can be a postponement of small
acts of authentic engagement.

Best,

Jack