Circles within rectangles

Mark R. Jones mark.r.jones at sunyata.ws
Fri Dec 14 10:31:46 PST 2007

Hi.

According to the calculator developed by Koos de Heer ‹
                       http://www.auryn.nl/

=======================================

Basic information:
Width per seat (at front of chair)         2.20 feet
Depth of row (incl. leg space)             3.50 feet

Smallest side (width) of room (feet)    216.00 feet
Number of circles                               3 circles

Number of seats outer circle:              298
Number of seats second circle:            288
Number of seats third circle:               278

Total number of seats:                        864

Diameter of inner circle (free space)    195.00    feet

=======================================

Hopefully Koos can answer you question regarding 8000 seats.

Mark R. Jones
Chief Executive Officer
The Sunyata Group
The Integral Wellness Group