OS for research planning

Andrew Rixon andrew at babelfishgroup.com
Thu Dec 13 21:22:57 PST 2007

Hi Bo,

I have used OST in several instances with scientists. All with great
results. Any scientist worth his salt (or pepper) will appreciate that
science is not just a product of logic and rationale, but is also one of
creativity, passion and spirit. (Even though science is too often expressed
(ie: in terms of peer-journals and presentations) without an appreciation of
this fact).

Some example themes have been:

Theme:

Important challenges facing our cities now and into the future

"How can complex systems approaches help us? The Issues and Opportunities"

Theme:

"How can we do our science and business development with even greater
impact: The Issues and Opportunities"

Not sure if this helps, but might give you a starting place.

Warm regards,
Andrew

--
Andrew Rixon PhD