SV: OS for research planning

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Fri Dec 14 02:47:57 PST 2007

Dear Bo
Last year I facilitated a OST process (in Sweden) with the purpose of
getting going with a new institute for health informatics, where multiple
interestgroups participated.

We had a pre-planning meeting, one full day of ost, followed by half day for
actionplanning (2 weeks later), + follow up meeting.

In the process both scientists, doctors, people from farmaceutical
companies, etc participated. And of course it worked well. My sponsor who is
a director of one of the main hospitals in Sweden has used OST at other
occasions too, even had training with Birgitt Williams back in 2000.

Let me know if you want more info, and I could also check if I may give you
the contact info from my sponsor - if that would be helpful.
Warm regards
Thomas Herrmann