OS for research planning

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Wed Dec 12 10:04:59 PST 2007

Hi Bo,

I facilitated an OST with 50 scientists from across Canada who wanted to
share perspectives on their future work around the health of the Great Lakes
and set priorities for their work.

Being free thinkers who like creating , they thoroughly loved OST as a form
of collective exploration, creation and planning.

Diane

Diane Gibeault & Associé.es-Associates
Ottawa Canada (613) 744-2638 www.dianegibeault.com

Facilitation and training in support of transformation
Animation et formation en appui à la transformation