OS for research planning

Allison & Jim Baensch mbody at iinet.net.au
Tue Dec 11 13:17:11 PST 2007

Hi Bo,
Congratulations on bringing OS to your conference for 2009.
It sounds inviting - an enjoyable way to get useful work done with a
diverse group.

I am doing some qualitative research that includes OST, as one of
three main modalities explored and used, in the fields of education
and health.
At present I am facing a deadline for a 2nd draft of my thesis at the
end of this week, so am pressed for time until then.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance from Monday on.
I imagine OST has been used in a lot of research, but am not sure
what you mean by 'scientific research'.
Do you mean positivist or something like methodical enquiry?

Best wishes with your planning,
Allison.