Suspense Junkies

Stanley Park oskorea at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 01:30:08 PST 2007

Deborah and OS friends,

Real funny! I love this thread!

As I see it, an OS practitioner better describes what I had decided to
perceive who I am doing what I do.  I find loving it because it simply
describes that I am a person who praticices Open Space. No
teacher/Student, Doctor/Patient, Hammer/Nail dichotomy.  Are we all are
participants in a cosmic dance of Shiva (self-organizing)?   os=so...
hahaha^^

on this day of a rather calm, Presidential election in Korea,

Peace & Love for All

park

Deborah Hartmann 쓴 글:
> lol
> I just coined this term on an IM chat, talking about being an Open
> Space facilitator: Suspense Junkie
> as in.... "oh, I'm a professional, um, wait-er"
> hee hee
> --
>
> Deborah Hartmann
> Agile Process Improvement Coach