OS, FS, WC, etc.

ingrid ebeling ebus ie at institut-ebus.de
Wed Aug 29 07:28:53 PDT 2007

Hi Ralph,

I can confirm what you just said about the World Café preceding an
open space. It correspond with my own experience. It is obviously
easy going and helps focussing.

Greetings from Hannover

Ingrid

EBUS Institut für Entwicklungsberatung und Supervision
Ingrid Ebeling • Am Alten Gehäge 6 • D - 30 657 Hannover
Tel.: +49-511-336 03 30 • Fax: +49-511-336 03 47
e-mail: ie at institut-ebus.dehttp://www.institut-ebus.de