Hi-Tech Open Space in Ukraine

Tanya Danyliv tetyana_d at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 07:26:07 PDT 2007

Dear colleagues, I am glad to inform you that on
August 18, 2007 the first hi-tech open space in
Ukraine was conducted. 1500 representatives of
different Christian confessions of Ukraine were
discussing the theme “Being happy – together, in
Church, with God?!”
Open space was sponsored by Ukrainian Greek-Catholic
Church and was facilitated by Bohdan Maslych and
Tetyana Danyliv, GURT International Training Group.

To set bulletin board we developed special software,
which processed participants’ sms, sent from their
mobile phones, and displayed them on big screens. News
wall was also organized in the form of big screens,
where groups’ reports appeared in real time after
being scanned.

You may find reports of discussion groups and
participants’ “next steps projects” on
www.open-space.in.ua (in Ukrainian language).

Tetyana Danyliv.

http://autos.yahoo.com/carfinder/