OS invitation to a mandatory meeting

Kathleen Osta kathleen at vitalclarity.com
Thu Aug 23 22:51:20 PDT 2007

Thanks, Brendan. I replied to my contact and suggested that they have
some fun drafting possible invitations and themes that they would like
to receive and would make them want to attend. We have the luxury of
some advance time so we'll see what unfolds.

I used your example, too. Appreciate the reply.

Kathleen