OSLIST Digest - 6 Aug 2007 to 7 Aug 2007 (#2007-204)

Diana Larsen dlarsen at futureworksconsulting.com
Wed Aug 8 16:15:12 PDT 2007

Yes, Anne, it's Portland OR.

And for anyone who missed my correction about the URL, the real URL is:
http://www.rewild.info/fieldguide/index.php?
title=Rewild_Camp_Portland_2007

You should end up at a webpage titled, Rewild Camp. (or you could
google it.)

Anne, I remember meeting you several years ago, through Kim Wells at
FHCRC & Mary Tester at the Women's Leadership OS in Seattle, (1998?).
You wouldn't remember me; I was one among the big crowd of fabulous
women.

With your posting, you inspire me as much now as you did then. :-)

Diana

Diana Larsen
www.futureworksconsulting.com
co-author: "Agile Retrospectives" http://tinyurl.com/3dr5v3
Ask me about:
"Secrets of Agile Teamwork: Beyond Technical Skills" workshop
Sept 17-19, Stockholm Sweden; Dec 11-13, Portland OR