ReSEND: OSLIST Digest - 6 Aug 2007 to 7 Aug 2007 (#2007-204)

anne stadler annestad at comcast.net
Wed Aug 8 16:49:03 PDT 2007

Thank you HHO for those two lovely postings.

I have tried the url you listed Diane, and I cannot get to Rewild Camp
Portland 2007 anyway.  Is that the correct listing??

I am alerting my Portland OR family about the OS!  It IS Portland OR??

And thanks for your welcoming message.  You know me...I'm kind of an
Internet avoider.  But I am really committed to learning how to be fully
comfortable in this medium.  At my age!!

Love and thanks for your wonderful gifting of OS to the world.  Little did
we realize that we'd be actually LIVING OS when we first jumped into it as a
means of meeting!!  Talk about a gift!!!

Anne