Facilitator must be part of the conversations

douglas germann 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Wed Aug 8 13:31:00 PDT 2007

Can--

What a powerful pair of stories, Can! Thank you for telling us. These
were perhaps life living you, and new way to understand Whatever
happens...: as something that (continues to) happen without regard to
the passage of time. Not sure if that makes sense, but your "will be
with me all the time in life" says this to me.

It at least suggests to me that silence speaks a language we cannot, but
understand.

"human is not the only animal that can think but it is the only animal
who thinks only he thinks" That is very funny. And true.

			:- Doug.