Facilitator must be part of the conversations

can uludag canuludag at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 04:02:54 PDT 2007

  Hi Doug and all, thank you very much for the conversation. it smells spirit

:-))

the nature of our self seem to be about silence rather than thought, and silence is not the background of our lives, it's the foreground.  We are actual, we do some things and we have some sense of self, yes, it is all as it is.. Comparatively, thinking can do lots of good things, (and bad things) but it never gives us a true answer about awareness. Awareness seems to be beyond the concept of me and you created by thought.
There's a lot of thought about awareness on the market, to define it, to show the way to it, more books are sold about it, it is a very good marketing product, however, no words can truly express what it is..
Living in Open space and living the question, or the questions of our lives are more about trust rather than beliefs that are carried by thoughts.
Ask yourself who am i? you may have a lot of thoughts..  but if you don't answer to the question, only live it, you are you, you are left with what it is, something silent and very actual, simply life.. not a spiritual concept :))

My question will be, what is the relation between thought and change??
thanks..

Can

Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 22:13:43 -0700From: chris at chriscorrigan.comSubject: Re: Facilitator must be part of the conversationsTo: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDUFirst thanks to Elwin for stepping into my skin.  Good points.