Open Space on Open Space in French

Communications Esther Matte ematte at excellence.ca
Wed Aug 22 10:17:13 PDT 2007

Hello everyone!

Registrations are going very well for the very
first World Open Space on Open Space in French!
We have close to 30 participants coming from
Quebec, all over Canada as well as from Haïti.

As you will remember, the event takes place this
September on the 14, 15 and 16 in Val-David near
Montreal, Québec, Canada. The theme will be
Reaching New Heights in our Knowledge and our
Practices of Open Space. The last day is optional
and will serve to consolidate our networks at the
local, national and international levels for opening space in French.

There is still space for more participants. We
solicit registrations and payments for September
7 and will accept late registration until
September 13, subject to availability of spaces.
We invite you to participate and to share our
invitation (downloadable from
<http://www.excellence.ca/>www.excellence.ca)
with your contacts. The criteria for
participation is having experienced at least one
Open Space event and to speak French. The cost is
very reasonable, as the inn proposes a variety of
lodging options and prices ($25 to $75). The
location, by a lake, is very conducive for family
or friends to relax while you are in Open Space.

With the fall colours, the particular beauty of
Val-David and the enthusiasm felt by people who
already registered, the event will no doubt be
most pleasant and rich in learnings. We look
forward to welcoming Francophile participants
those from the world Francophonie.

See you in Val-David!

The Organizing Committee

Étienne Beaulieu