Open Space with Video Conferencing

Brendan McKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Wed Aug 22 07:15:45 PDT 2007

G'day folks
I am currently exploring with a client about the potential for using
OST via a number of video-conferencing centres...
Imagine the scene....six Distance Learning Centres (communication
centres with contemporary technology) in six countries- up to 50
participants from each country in each location gathering to engage
about a question of significance to them - what do you think - could it work?
I am aware of, and have used, OSonLine and have found this to be a
very good way of connecting folks around the globe in simultaneous,
real-time OS with a virtual facilitator (great job Gabriela :-))
My client is interested in having this same type of service using
video-conferencing.
Anyone out there tried this - or something similar?
Cheers
Brendan

Brendan McKeague
Facilitator
Phone/fax    +61 8 9244 8090
Mobile         042 944 8090
Email           mckeague at iprimus.com.au
We must be the change we wish to see in the world
                 Mahatma Gandhi