AW: Mutli-LIngual and non-primary Language Open space

Visuelle Protokolle mail at visuelle-protokolle.de
Thu Apr 26 00:54:51 PDT 2007

considering that there are more than 6.000 (six thousand) spoken languages on this earth, and that there is only one Visual Language (with some dialects), I strongly recommmend to use this Visual Language for upcoming multilingual events of all kinds.

One example: I visualized for a conference on brain science sponsored by the King Baudoin Foundation in Brussels, with about 150 partcipants from 10 European countries. They had engaged 48 translaters, who were busy all day long, and just one Visual Translater, that's me. And I made them draw images together as well, in mixed groups. An old Greek Gentleman came to me afterwards and said: We are not used to these modern American methods, like jumping and drawing; but what I will bring home to my friends are your pictures!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
best regards

Reinhard Kuchenmüller

VISUELLE PROTOKOLLE