2nd Telephone conference call: Worldwide OS Institute Conversations and WOSonOS

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Wed Apr 25 14:14:04 PDT 2007

Dear OS-listers

I´ve just posted the notes from our 2nd Telephone conversation on WOSonOS to
the Wiki. We had a great meeting again. Some highlights include:

*	San Francisco offering to host WOSonOS 2008
*	What options are there for 2009 – Taiwan was mentioned...are they
getting ready??
*	Berlin / Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg expressed interest for 2010
*	Some ideas regarding the decisionmaking process were discussed – we
propose the decisionmaking to go on as before – at the yearly physical
gathering.
*	..and some actions taken

For the full notes we welcome you to visit
http://www.openspaceworld.org/cgi/netwiki.cgi?WorldOSonOS

For some more background, I´ve attached the first report that Larry did last
month below. You may also scroll further down at the Wiki workspace for full
notes from the first telephone conversation.

AND there are still some available seats in Kiev – so come join us IRL (in
real life) in a few weeks time!

At the keyboards

Thomas Herrmann

  _____