Mutli-LIngual and non-primary Language Open space

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Wed Apr 25 11:00:27 PDT 2007

Hi Kaliya,

Welcome to the OS list!  It is indeed a very supportive community.

This seems to be my time of visiting the archives.  Below are some responses
to the multiple languages question from 1998, 2000 and 2001.  BTW, there are
LOTS of messages.  I've copied in seven.  If you want more, the archives are
online (link at the bottom of the message).

I would add something on my own experiences but it seems well covered in
what's below.

Peggy