whatever happens...

John Engle john at johnengle.net
Mon Apr 23 19:06:33 PDT 2007

these are great! thanks for your affirmations, lisa, and for your reflections alan and doug.

no one will ever be able to argue or dispute, "whatever happens is the only thing that did"

i can't even say it without a grin and chuckle. that's a good sign.

i look forward to learning what others think.

thanks again!

john

douglas germann <76066.515 at compuserve.com> wrote: John--

How about "Whatever happens is the only thing that did"?

   :- Doug.

email: john at johnengle.net
telephone: 202-236-6532
fax: 202-449-8343