whatever happens...

Alan Stewart alanmstewart at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 18:56:57 PDT 2007

Hi John, Lisa and All

My 'take' on this is that whenever people come together to treat each other well the only thing that could happen is that magic emerges ...

Is this fatalism?

My most recent experience of this was last week when Arun Wakhlu from Pune came to visit with me for a few days.

His visit coincided with a gathering that I had organised - or rather had scheduled in order for him to participate. It is astonishing how people with whom we came into contact at this meeting, and at others also, responded to the feeling of being totally included. Watch this space for what is now germinating in Asia's World City <smile>

I wonder how this way of intepreting the principle resonates with you and with those to whom you bring it to their attention?

Go well

With love

Alan
Hong Kong