a list

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Wed Apr 18 17:52:27 PDT 2007

Thank you, Joelle for the story.

Harrison, I have experienced OST working even when its wonders were
demonstrated. It felt awkward to participate in it, but for those who'd
never experienced (demo-)OST, it was inspiring.

Mikhail Pronin and I were invited to St. Petersburg in fall 2005 to see a
colleague open space. He wanted to demonstrate the method's power. There was
a theme- "Youth and Personal Development," or some such thing. But the
opening spoke so much to demonstrating the power of OST it didn't feel
right. *And* people loved it. Two of them later came to Moscow just for a
four hour OST mentoring circle and went on to open space at home, in
university for HR managers, for psychotherapists.

...continuing the list...

22. You say to the barista at the local coffeeshop, "Just a reminder that
April 28th is..." and he interrupts you, "I know, International Poem in Your
Pocket Day," and intends to participate in the day and looks forward to
seeing it blogged.

23. When you order cocktails at a bar, you say, "Oh, I'll have 2
Harrisons...one for shock-anger-memories-acceptance-letting go, the other
for open space and reframing,"...and the bartender knows what you're talking
about.

24. When you give birth to a boy, you name him "Harrisy."

25. When you give birth to a girl, you name her "Spacella"

26. You name your second girl "Postita".

27. You name your second boy "Conversio"

28. You think the following knock-knock joke is hilarious and retell it to
total strangers:

"Knock knock"
"Who's there?"
"Comes."
"Comes who?"
"Whoever comes is the right people."

...in further exploration of the spacious potential of water closets for
global transformation and the ongoing evolution of emergent co-intelligence,
raffi

raffi at bk.ru, raffi_1970 at yahoo.com
skype: raffi[underscore]1970 at yahoo.com
talesofatoy.blogspot.com