Ideas Workshop virtuele werelden en online communities voor Universiteit Utrecht

Stroober, Rob (NL - Amstelveen) RStroober at deloitte.nl
Wed Apr 18 08:36:45 PDT 2007

Gabriela
Best Regards
Rob

________________________________

From: Gabriela Ender [mailto:gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com]
Sent: woensdag 18 april 2007 17:31
To: Stroober, Rob (NL - Amstelveen); OSLIST
Cc: Kloos, Martin (NL - Amstelveen)
Subject: Re: Ideas Workshop virtuele werelden en online communities voor
Universiteit Utrecht

Hi Rob,

mmh, I am not sure if I understand your question correctly.

Groups, which have the opportunity to meet in one physical room or
location have the luck to be in an OST meeting, and groups who cannot or
do not want to meet face-to-face have the luck to meet in an
OpenSpace-Online meeting. Both is very powerful and worthwhile.

I hope this helped or did you asked something different?

Best regards,
Gabriela