FW: Diane Gibeault in Switzerland

Tenneson Woolf tenneson at berkana.org
Tue Apr 17 13:15:46 PDT 2007

Hi Friends.

I find a similar process with OS and WC (and others). With each use, I look
for ways to make it more simple. I confess, I’m big on context and it takes
some effort for me to let go. With WC, I used to feel more strongly about
naming the story, the conditions, guidelines, posters, tables set, crisp
question, etc. Yet recently, I find myself almost just saying – “go” with a
challenge to think harvest while in it. OS has been like this for me also.

That isn’t to say that I don’t want to use all of the setup, but have just
learned that I can do it more simply, particularly when I have less time
with them. In all, for me it feels like my simple grounding in purpose and
presence decomplicate.

In the spirit of morphing and experimenting, it would be fun to set an open
space format so that questions are named by the group. Then even go to a WC
format.

A few thoughts to stir to the simplicity pot.

Tenneson

Tenneson Woolf

The Art of Hosting

tenneson at berkana.org

www.artofhosting.org <http://www.artofhosting.org/>

801 376 2213

Dyer Institute for Leading Organizational Change

tenneson_woolf at byu.edu

www.dyerinstitute.byu.edu <http://www.dyerinstitute.byu.edu/>

801 422 2665

  _____